Veles | The Eco Friendly All Purpose Cleaner - Shop Salvos
Veles | The Eco Friendly All Purpose Cleaner - Shop Salvos
Veles | The Eco Friendly All Purpose Cleaner - Shop Salvos
Veles | The Eco Friendly All Purpose Cleaner - Shop Salvos
Veles | The Eco Friendly All Purpose Cleaner - Shop Salvos
Veles | The Eco Friendly All Purpose Cleaner - Shop Salvos
Veles | The Eco Friendly All Purpose Cleaner - Shop Salvos

Veles | The Eco Friendly All Purpose Cleaner

Regular price
$19.95
Regular price
Sale price
$19.95
Unit price
per 
Availability
Sold out
Tax included.

Veles is the world’s first all-purpose eco-friendly household cleaner that’s scientifically derived from food waste.  From ingredients to production, Veles is the most sustainable, effective and transparent cleaner on the market in a beautiful bottle you can proudly leave on your counter. 

97% of this cleaner's ingredients are derived from food waste, an overlooked source of both water and organic compounds. The remaining 3% consists of essential oils (lavender, mint and bergamot)  for fragrance and a plant-based stabilizer.  

The refillable bottle is made of infinitely recyclable aluminum. Veles is third-party tested and proven to perform against conventional and natural cleaning products.

Top 5 places where we love to use Veles:

  • Yoga mat after practice
  • Countertops after cooking
  • Stovetop range
  • Kitchen sink & garbage disposal flap (for real)
  • Bathroom mirror

Ingredients:

97% from food waste = water, alcohol, acetic acid, lactic acid

3% for fragrance = decyl glucoside, essential oils

Scent: Mix of lavender, peppermint, and bergamot

    BENEFITS

    ✔️ Biodegradable and water safe

    ✔️ Packaged in aluminum

    ✔️ All-natural and plant-based ingredients

    ✔️ No petrochemicals

    ✔️ Clean label

    ✔️ Made locally with minimal outsourcing

    ✔️ Resource negative

    ✔️ Saves clean water

    ✔️ Diverts waste from landfill

    ✔️ Reduces greenhouse gas emissions

    ✔️ 3rd party tested and proven to perform

    ✔️ Scented with essential oils

    SPECS & HOW TO USE

    Size: 16 oz

    As an all-purpose cleaner, we recommend Veles for use throughout the household, including in kitchens and bathrooms as well as on windows and glass. Spray or mist the surface and let it sit for a minute before wiping away with a damp cloth. 

      IMPACT & FOOD WASTE STATS

      Every bottle sold reduces GHG emissions by offering an alternative to landfill disposal for wasted food.  

      • When food goes to the landfill and rots, it produces methane—a greenhouse gas that is 84x more potent than CO2.  Because of food waste, landfills are the third-largest producer of methane.'
      • Throwing away food represents a major loss of water.  Inside the 1.3 billion tons of food wasted globally each year is 45 trillion gallons of water
      • About 11% of all the greenhouse gas emissions that come from the food system could be reduced if we stop wasting food.  
      • According to the nonprofit, Project Drawdown, the most important thing we can do (out of 76 recommendations) to limit global warming at 2 degrees Celsius is to reduce food waste.

      SHIPPING

      • 3 Days